Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend

Here are some cute things to say to your girlfriend, these lines should, but, be your real emotions. Don’t say things that you don’t actually feel about her. She can easilyknow if you are speaking your heart or buttering her up.


Your word is my favorite sound, your name is my favorite word, your hug is my favorite site.


I think of you and kiss my pillow before I fall asleep every night.

If our love were like the rose it would have to be a new breed that has no thorns.

Some people die younger because God loves them too much, but I’m still on earth because someone loves me more than God.
My life has never been the same since I met you.

A DOCTOR can save my life. A LAWYER can defend my life. A SOLDIER can give me a peaceful life. But only You can give me a MEANINGFUL LIFE.

A day without you feels like a year and a day with you passes in seconds, my dear.

Bee loves honey, Miss love money, Flower love dew, But… I LOVE YOU.
I wish I could wake up right next to you.

You know what? I never, ever planned to like you this much, and I never thought you’d be on my mind this often. Came as a total surprise but I love it!

If I were asked to describe the color you represent, then I would have to go with rainbow because you are beautiful, magical and being with is like finding a treasure.

Words can’t explain what a wonderful person you are
I’m just sitting here thinking of you and wanted to tell you that I love you.

Its big, it’s warm, and it’s fuzzy. Before you get any ideas – it’s a big HUG from me to you!

Loving you makes my heart skip a beat.

Do you know how wonderful it is to wake up every day knowing I have you? You’re perfect. I love you.

I would do anything to make you smile.




No comments:

Post a Comment